APS : Monday, 13 May 2019
ORAN (Algeria)- Two grey cement and white clinker export operations by the cement plant Lafarge Ciment of Oggaz, Mascara (361 km west of Algiers), to West Africa and Cameroon were carried out Sunday
through the port of Oran, the industrial group said.
A total of 15,000 tonnes of grey cement have been exported to West Africa while 5,000 tonnes of white clinker and 25,000 tonnes of grey clinker have been exported to Cameroon, the group said in a statement.
The success of this first dispatch “will open the door for new opportunities to export our cement and white clinker to African countries.”
The operation, carried out with the support of the management of Oran Port, has benefited from the commercial and logistical assistance of “LafargeHolcim Trading,” a world-class firm dedicated to international trade.
It holds more than 50% of clinker and cement trade around the Mediterranean and in Africa.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation