APS : Tuesday, 21 February 2017
ALGIERS- The Minister of Energy Noureddine Boutarfa received Monday, in Algiers, the German Parliamentary State Secretary to the federal ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy Uwe Karl Beckmeyer and they reviewed the energy investment opportunities particularly in the renewable energy, said the ministry in a communiqué.
On this occasion, Boutarfa invited the German companies to invest in Algeria and to respond to the call for an expression of interest that the energy sector will launch shortly to complete the project of 4,000 MW in solar photovoltaic, said the source.
Built in three sections of about 1300 MW, this project is associated with an industrial part of local manufacturing of equipments.
The discussions between Boutarfa and the German official also focused on “the developments of global economy and the conditions of its relaunch for a sustainable and sound development and the equitable sharing of resources and benefits,” said the ministry.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار