APS : Sunday, 12 March 2017
ALGIERS- The 15th Global Forum on Sustainable Development will be held Monday in Paris in the presence of Minister of Energy Noureddine Boutarfa, said Sunday the ministry in a communiqué.
During this forum which will be held under the theme “The Mediterranean and regional perimeters,” the participants will broach the issue of energy in the Mediterranean region as well as the issue of development according to two complementary angles of local development and geo-strategic alliances, said the communiqué.
They will also discuss issues relating to energy transition and environment protection.
At the opening of the forum, Boutarfa will make a speech devoted to “energy prospects and sustainable development of North Africa and the Middle East.”
The minister will also broach some of Algeria’s main political energy points, its experience in access to energy, its involvement in renewable energies and the efforts that have been made for an effective energy transition, added the source.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan