APS : Thursday, 01 July 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum held Thursday discussions by telephone with his Syrian counterpart Fayssal Miqdad with whom he affirmed his determination to continue efforts
in order to strengthen the bilateral historical relations.
“I had the pleasure to receive a telephone call from my brother Fayssal Miqdad, Syrian minister of Foreign Affairs. We affirmed our determination to continue the efforts in order to strengthen the bilateral historical relations and enshrine the custom of political consultations between the two countries,” tweeted Boukadoum.
For its part, the Syrian news agency SANA said that the two ministers examined the evolution of the situation in the Arab region and the world, and reviewed the bilateral relations as well as ways to promote them for the best interests of the two countries.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony