APS : Thursday, 01 July 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabri Boukadoum held Thursday discussions by telephone with his Syrian counterpart Fayssal Miqdad with whom he affirmed his determination to continue efforts
in order to strengthen the bilateral historical relations.
“I had the pleasure to receive a telephone call from my brother Fayssal Miqdad, Syrian minister of Foreign Affairs. We affirmed our determination to continue the efforts in order to strengthen the bilateral historical relations and enshrine the custom of political consultations between the two countries,” tweeted Boukadoum.
For its part, the Syrian news agency SANA said that the two ministers examined the evolution of the situation in the Arab region and the world, and reviewed the bilateral relations as well as ways to promote them for the best interests of the two countries.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune