APS : Sunday, 23 October 2016
ALGIERS- Deputy Minister for Digital Economy and Financial System Modernization Mouatassem Boudiaf will participate in the fifth South Korea-Africa Economic Cooperation Ministerial Conference in Seoul from 24 to 27 October.
Boudiaf will seize this opportunity to discuss with his South Korean counterparts issues related to digital economy and financial systems, said the Ministry in a statement.
The Conference will bring together African Finance ministers, as well as representatives of international organizations, the African Union and the African Development Bank.
The biennial event is organized by South Korea’s Ministry of Strategy and Finance. It is an opportunity to discuss economic cooperation, experience sharing, economic development and cooperation in resources development.
This year’s edition will be held under the theme “Transforming Africa’s Agriculture through Industrialization and Inclusive Finance.”
It will also allow South Korean companies to identify the projects that can boost economic growth and sustainable development in Africa.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار