APS : Saturday, 19 March 2016
ALGIERS-Air Algérie will receive eight (8) aircrafts including two (2) cargo before the end of 2016,
CEO of the airline Mohamed Abdou Bouderbala announced.
In a press statement on the sidelines of the installation of the National public service watchdog (ONSP), Bouderbala said “Air Algérie’s cargo unit will receive two new aircrafts before the end of 2016 to boost national exports, including agricultural products.”
Recalling that the cargo unity has one aircraft that does not meet market’s needs, Bouderbala added that the airline “will ink convention with economic operators once it receives theses aircrafts.”
Before the end of this year, Air Algérie will receive six (6) new transport aircrafts, including one in early May.
As for hajj, Bouderbala said that Air Algérie prepares transportation of hajjis, adding that the set program schedules 4 flights a day. The ticket costs DZD 12 million.
The airline intends to open a new air link (Algiers-Budapest) and studies the possibility of lauching other air links to several African countries.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart