APS : Wednesday, 08 June 2016
ALGIERS-Minister of Industry and Mines Abdessalem Bouchoureb will represent Algeria at the World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF) scheduled from 2 to 4 August in Jakarta (Indonesia),
the Ministry announced Wednesday in a communiqué.
Bouchouareb held a meeting with Secretary General of the WIFE Ahmad Fuzi bin Haji Abdul Razak who is on visit to Algeria. Both parties discussed the agenda of this forum that will focus on halal industry (certification) in the food and clothing industries, as well as Islamic finance, the same source said.
The meeting, which took place in the presence of ambassadors of Malaysia and Indonesia to Algiers, was an opportunity to broach economic cooperation between Algeria and these two countries.
On this occasion, the Indonesian diplomat invited Bouchouareb to visit some industrial clusters, mainly those devoted to shipbuilding and aeronautics, the ministry added.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region