APS : Sunday, 17 April 2016
ABU DHABI- Minister of Industry and Mining Abdessalam Bouchouareb was received Sunday in Abu Dhabi by Emirati Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Presidential Affairs Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
The two sides discussed ways to strengthen the cooperation and partnership relations between the two countries, notably in the economic field and particularly in investment.
On this occasion, Bouchouareb reaffirmed the Algerian authorities’ willingness and commitment to removing any constraints that can impede the execution of projects between the two countries’ operators.
For his part, Sheikh Mansour declared his country’s big interest in strengthening the economic partnership with Algeria, and even instructed his staff to give a new impetus to this cooperation, said the Algerian delegation.
The talks between Bouchouareb and Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan took place in the presence of the ambassador of Algeria to the United Arab Emirates Salah Attiya and Emirati Minister of Economy Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri.
Bouchouareb is on a two-day working visit to the Emirati capital city as part of the 1st business forum between the two countries.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne