APS : Monday, 27 February 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Industry and Mining Abdesselam Bouchouareb proposed Monday, in Algiers, the creation of an Algerian-Argentinian business council between the two countries’ companies, according to a ministerial communiqué.
In a meeting with Minister of Foreign Affairs and Worship of Argentina Susana Malcorra, Bouchouareb said that such a framework of partnership aims at “structuring and building lasting bilateral economic relations.”
The audience allowed, according to the source, the two sides to review the state of the bilateral economic relations and means to strengthen them by developing the industrial and mining partnership.
In this regard, Bouchouareb presented to the Argentinian delegation the new framework of investment as well as all the achieved reforms, before broaching the activity sectors with high potential for partnership, including agribusiness, car industry and mines.
He invited the Argentinian private companies to explore the opportunities offered by the Algerian market, notably in the agricultural processing industry and mechanical subcontracting.
For her part, Malcorra welcomed the reforms in Algeria to improve the investment conditions by expressing the interest of the Argentinian private companies to invest in Algeria.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne