APS : Monday, 26 September 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Industry and Mining Abdesselam Bouchouareb received Monday, in Algiers, a delegation of the World Economic Forum (WEF) with which he examined notably the organization in Algeria of a high-level economic event,
said a ministerial communiqué.
The two sides discussed the opportunity to host in Algeria a high-level event that the WEF organizes annually, like the regional summits or the world economic forum on Africa at a date set through a common agreement, according to the source.
The delegation was made up of the head of Energy Industries, Member of the Executive Committee at WEF Roberto Bocca, accompanied by Nathalie Saber, Community Specialist, Regional Strategies-Middle East and North Africa in the same organization, on the eve of the opening of the International Energy Forum in Algiers.
The audience was an opportunity to broach the cooperation between Algeria and WEF, particularly on the aspects relating to the promotion of the private company, said the source.
Early in the morning, Bouchouareb received a delegation of the Chinese company Norinco to discuss the development opportunities of investments in several sectors, including renewable industry, petrochemistry, mining, foundry and engineering, said the source.
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied
- Chairman of Libya’s Presidential Council on official visit to Algeria Wednesday
- Hood: Algeria-US views on Libya crisis resolution convergent
- Biden administration seeks to cooperate with Algeria “on common goals,” says Hood
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Tunisian counterpart