APS : WEDNESDAY 29 NOVEMBER 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Agriculture, Rural Development and Fishing Abdelkader Bouazghi will participate in the Ministerial Conference on the Initiative for Sustainable Development of the Blue Economy in the Western
Mediterranean, in Naples, Italy, on Thursday 30 November 2017, said the Ministry in a communiqué.
The informal ministerial conference follows the ministerial declaration on the blue economy adopted by the Union for the Mediterranean in November 2015, said the statement.
The meeting will be devoted to the setting-up of a steering committee, which will be co-chaired by Algeria and France, said the Ministry’s communiqué.
The different technical meetings held up to date allowed defining all the components of the initiative.
In this regard, the Ministry of Agriculture said that the next step consists in the approval by political bodies of this initiative in order to allow its implementation.
This initiative involves mainly five partner countries, namely Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Mauritania and Morocco, in addition to five member states of the European Union: France, Italy, Portugal, Spain and Malta.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization