APS : Friday, 04 May 2018
ALGIERS- Bolivia’s Minister of Hydrocarbons Luis Alberto Sanchez Fernandez will make a three-day working visit to Algeria from Sunday, May 6, at the invitation of Minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni,
the ministry said Thursday in a statement.
Accompanied by a large delegation, the Bolivian minister will meet Guitouni and officials from national hydrocarbon group Sonatrach to explore the opportunities of partnership between Algeria and Bolivia, the statement said.
The visit is part of Energy ministry’s actions to develop the presence of Sonatrach abroad through win-win partnerships, according to the statement.
Sanchez Fernandez’s visit follows the four-day trip Guitouni made to Bolivia last November.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony