APS : Friday, 04 May 2018
ALGIERS- Bolivia’s Minister of Hydrocarbons Luis Alberto Sanchez Fernandez will make a three-day working visit to Algeria from Sunday, May 6, at the invitation of Minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni,
the ministry said Thursday in a statement.
Accompanied by a large delegation, the Bolivian minister will meet Guitouni and officials from national hydrocarbon group Sonatrach to explore the opportunities of partnership between Algeria and Bolivia, the statement said.
The visit is part of Energy ministry’s actions to develop the presence of Sonatrach abroad through win-win partnerships, according to the statement.
Sanchez Fernandez’s visit follows the four-day trip Guitouni made to Bolivia last November.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina