APS : Friday, 04 May 2018
ALGIERS- Bolivia’s Minister of Hydrocarbons Luis Alberto Sanchez Fernandez will make a three-day working visit to Algeria from Sunday, May 6, at the invitation of Minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni,
the ministry said Thursday in a statement.
Accompanied by a large delegation, the Bolivian minister will meet Guitouni and officials from national hydrocarbon group Sonatrach to explore the opportunities of partnership between Algeria and Bolivia, the statement said.
The visit is part of Energy ministry’s actions to develop the presence of Sonatrach abroad through win-win partnerships, according to the statement.
Sanchez Fernandez’s visit follows the four-day trip Guitouni made to Bolivia last November.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart