APS : Saturday, 24 November 2018
ALGIERS-Minister of Tourism and Craft Industry, Abdelkader Benmessaoud will partake in the Sustainable Bleu Economy Conference (SBEC) scheduled for 26-28 November in Kenya.
The conference is themed “Blue Economy and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development,” the Ministry said Saturday in a communiqué.
Benmessaoud will present “Algeria’s experience under the implementation of the programme of President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika aimed at enhancing activities related to the maritime sector, sustainable blue economy and investment opportunities in this area.”
According to the same source, 6,000 individuals including Heads of State and Government and ministers will participate in SBEC.
In addition to encouraging global debates on sustainable development and blue economy, the event will focus on the new innovations and technologies of oceans, seas and rivers, as well as the challenges related to these resources.
The speakers will also discuss the way mankind can take advantage of oceans, seas and lakes.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation