APS : Saturday, 24 November 2018
ALGIERS-Minister of Tourism and Craft Industry, Abdelkader Benmessaoud will partake in the Sustainable Bleu Economy Conference (SBEC) scheduled for 26-28 November in Kenya.
The conference is themed “Blue Economy and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development,” the Ministry said Saturday in a communiqué.
Benmessaoud will present “Algeria’s experience under the implementation of the programme of President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika aimed at enhancing activities related to the maritime sector, sustainable blue economy and investment opportunities in this area.”
According to the same source, 6,000 individuals including Heads of State and Government and ministers will participate in SBEC.
In addition to encouraging global debates on sustainable development and blue economy, the event will focus on the new innovations and technologies of oceans, seas and rivers, as well as the challenges related to these resources.
The speakers will also discuss the way mankind can take advantage of oceans, seas and lakes.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president