APS : Thursday, 14 April 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Finance Abderrahmane Benkhalfa headed for Washington to participate in the Spring meetings of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank,
to be held from 15 to 17 April, said a communiqué of Finance Ministry.
Benkhalfa will take part in the works of G24 on international monetary issues and development as well as in the World Bank’s Development Committee and IMF’s international financial and monetary committee.
On the sidelines of these meetings, the minister will meet with the top officials of IMF and the World Bank as well as his counterparts of some countries.
The Spring meetings of these two institutions of Bretton Woods constitute an opportunity for the main decision-makers of the financial and economic world to review the international economic and financial situation and exchange their views on the issue.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار