APS : Sunday, 20 March 2016
ALGIERS-Finance Minister Abderrahmane Benkhalfa discussed Sunday in Algiers with his Ecuadorian counterpart Fausto Herera economic and financial bilateral cooperation,
as well as the impact of the falling oil price on OPEC’s member countries, the ministry said in a communiqué.
During a meeting with the Ecuadorian minister, who pays a visit to Algeria, Benkhalfa broached “issues relating to the oil market situation and its impact on exporting member countries of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC),” the communiqué added.
The meeting was an opportunity to discuss issues of common interest, mainly economic and financial cooperation between Algeria and Ecuador, two member countries of OPEC, and means to further develop this cooperation.
Benkhalfa and Herera exchanged views on the OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) and means to reinforce consultation within this institution, including Algeria that holds the presidency for the current year.
Herera pays a friendship visit to Algeria as part of a regional tour.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار