APS : Thursday, 29 September 2022
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Aimene Benabderrahmane officially inaugurated Thursday, at the Exhibition Palace (Algiers), the 21st International Tourism and Travel Fair (SITEV).
Benabderrahmane was accompanied by members of the government, ministers of tourism from Saudi Arabia, as guest of honor, Tunisia and Mauritania, as well as members of the diplomatic body accredited in Algeria.
This year’s event, which coincides with the termination of the restrictions relating to the Covid-19 pandemic, will witness the participation of more than 200 local and foreign operators in tourism, travel and hospitality, who will have the opportunity to promote their tourist offers and introduce the general public to Algeria’s tourism diversity, according to the National Tourist Office (ONT).
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea