APS : Thursday, 29 September 2022
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Aimene Benabderrahmane officially inaugurated Thursday, at the Exhibition Palace (Algiers), the 21st International Tourism and Travel Fair (SITEV).
Benabderrahmane was accompanied by members of the government, ministers of tourism from Saudi Arabia, as guest of honor, Tunisia and Mauritania, as well as members of the diplomatic body accredited in Algeria.
This year’s event, which coincides with the termination of the restrictions relating to the Covid-19 pandemic, will witness the participation of more than 200 local and foreign operators in tourism, travel and hospitality, who will have the opportunity to promote their tourist offers and introduce the general public to Algeria’s tourism diversity, according to the National Tourist Office (ONT).
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization