APS :: Monday, 03 July 2017
ALGIERS-Minister of Industry and Mines Mahdjoub Bedda held talks Sunday in Algiers with Deputy Prime Minister of Quebec, Minister of SMEs, Regulatory Streamlining and Regional Economic Development Lise Theriault on opportunities to consolidate bilateral cooperation and the main lines of the government’s action plan, the ministry said in a statement.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine