APS :: Monday, 03 July 2017
ALGIERS-Minister of Industry and Mines Mahdjoub Bedda held talks Sunday in Algiers with Deputy Prime Minister of Quebec, Minister of SMEs, Regulatory Streamlining and Regional Economic Development Lise Theriault on opportunities to consolidate bilateral cooperation and the main lines of the government’s action plan, the ministry said in a statement.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification