APS :: Monday, 03 July 2017
ALGIERS-Minister of Industry and Mines Mahdjoub Bedda held talks Sunday in Algiers with Deputy Prime Minister of Quebec, Minister of SMEs, Regulatory Streamlining and Regional Economic Development Lise Theriault on opportunities to consolidate bilateral cooperation and the main lines of the government’s action plan, the ministry said in a statement.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum