APS :: Monday, 03 July 2017
ALGIERS-Minister of Industry and Mines Mahdjoub Bedda held talks Sunday in Algiers with Deputy Prime Minister of Quebec, Minister of SMEs, Regulatory Streamlining and Regional Economic Development Lise Theriault on opportunities to consolidate bilateral cooperation and the main lines of the government’s action plan, the ministry said in a statement.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization