APS : Sunday, 09 October 2016
WASHINGTON (United States)- Minister of Finance Hadji Baba Ammi has taken part, in Washington, at the meeting of Arab Finance ministers with the director general of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Christine Lagarde.
The meeting attended by the governor of the Bank of Algeria, Mohamed Loukal, has been an opportunity for exchange of views on the situation in Arab countries, marked by economic and social instability.
Earlier, the minister of Finance had participated in the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank and in IMF International Monetary and Financial Committee meetings.
The discussions focused on global economic trends and the need for raw material producing countries to readjust their economic policies.
They also stressed the importance of pursuing efforts to reduce poverty and share prosperity and mentioned the support that may be provided by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund to the member countries to face development challenges.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony