APS : MONDAY 09 SEPTEMBER 2019
ALGIERS-Minister of Energy Mohamed Arkab will take part, next Thursday, in the 16th OPEC, non-OPEC Ministerial Monitoring Committee Meeting, to be held in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates),
the Ministry said Monday in a communiqué.
This meeting will be devoted to analysing the international oil market and its short- and medium-term prospects as well as examining the levels of compliance of production adjustments with the commitments made by OPEC’s member countries and participating non-member countries, said the source.
The JMMC is composed of seven OPEC member countries (Algeria, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Kuwait, Nigeria and Venezuela) and two non-OPEC countries (Russia and Kazakhstan).
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine