APS : MONDAY 09 SEPTEMBER 2019
ALGIERS-Minister of Energy Mohamed Arkab will take part, next Thursday, in the 16th OPEC, non-OPEC Ministerial Monitoring Committee Meeting, to be held in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates),
the Ministry said Monday in a communiqué.
This meeting will be devoted to analysing the international oil market and its short- and medium-term prospects as well as examining the levels of compliance of production adjustments with the commitments made by OPEC’s member countries and participating non-member countries, said the source.
The JMMC is composed of seven OPEC member countries (Algeria, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Kuwait, Nigeria and Venezuela) and two non-OPEC countries (Russia and Kazakhstan).
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification