APS : MONDAY 09 SEPTEMBER 2019
ALGIERS-Minister of Energy Mohamed Arkab will take part, next Thursday, in the 16th OPEC, non-OPEC Ministerial Monitoring Committee Meeting, to be held in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates),
the Ministry said Monday in a communiqué.
This meeting will be devoted to analysing the international oil market and its short- and medium-term prospects as well as examining the levels of compliance of production adjustments with the commitments made by OPEC’s member countries and participating non-member countries, said the source.
The JMMC is composed of seven OPEC member countries (Algeria, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Kuwait, Nigeria and Venezuela) and two non-OPEC countries (Russia and Kazakhstan).
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony