APS : Wednesday, 04 March 2020
ALGIERS-Energy Minister Mohamed Arkab will chair the 178th ministerial conference of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) scheduled for 05 March 2020 in Vienna (Austria), the ministry said in a communiqué. Arkab will also co-chair the 8th OPEC-Non-OPEC meeting, scheduled for 06 March 2020, the same source said.
These two meetings will be preceded by the 18th ministerial meeting of the Joint Follow-up Committee of the OPEC-Non-OPEC Cooperation Agreement, scheduled for Wednesday, 04 March 2020.
The meeting will discuss the international oil market and the measures to be taken to halt the fall in prices caused by the coronavirus.
Arkab will also co-chair the 8th OPEC-Non-OPEC meeting, scheduled for Friday, March 6, 2020, the same source said.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار