APS : Wednesday, 27 July 2016
ALGIERS- The National Agency of Mining Activities (ANAM) on Wednesday has awarded nine mining claims worth DZD246 million out of 24 mining sites put up for tender.
The claims were awarded during a public bid opening session, held in presence of the bidding companies, following the 44th invitation to tender for small and medium-sized mines.
The nine awarded mining claims concern four deposits of sand in the provinces of Chlef and Tebessa, three deposits of limestone in Adrar and Tebessa, a deposit of clay in Batna and a deposit of granite in Tamanrasset.
A total of 26 national and foreign companies have submitted their bids.
The invitation to tender concerns, 8 deposits of clay for red products, 7 deposits of limestone for the production of aggregate and sharp sand, 4 deposits of sand for construction, 2 deposits of granite for the production of decorative and ornamental stones, 2 deposits of salt for food industry and a deposit of tufa for public works.
The mining sites are located in eight provinces, namely Tebessa (6 sites), Adrar (5), Batna (3), Illizi (3), Ghardaia (2), El Oued (2), de Tamanrasset (2) and Chlef (1).
The bidders were mainly interested in deposits of sand and limestone, which attracted about twenty investors.
On the sidelines of the bid opening session, the head of ANAM Management Committee, Hacene Hariati told the press that the 15 remaining sites, which have not received any offer, would be put up for tender again at the next and last invitation to tender in late 2016.
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie