APS : Monday, 26 March 2018
ALGIERS-Director General of the Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) Abdulrahman A. Al Hamidy on Monday hailed Algeria’s job creation mechanisms, and called them a model to follow.
Speaking in the regional Conference on the contribution of digital economy to the growth of countries of the Middle East and North African (MENA) region, organized by the Finance Ministry with the collaboration of the World Bank (WB) and the AMF, Al Hamidy stressed that Algeria makes significant efforts to create jobs for youth.
In this connection, he said that mechanisms like the National Youth Employment Support Agency (ANSEJ) and the National Employment Agency (ANEM) are examples to follow.
Such a regional Conference taking place in Algiers reflects the interest Algeria attaches to this field as it represents a source of growth, stated the AMF official.
In this regard, Al Hamidy underlined AMF’s support to the efforts made by Algeria to build a productive economy based on knowledge and technology, and driven by a well-educated youth.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea