APS : Thursday, 31 March 2016
ALGIERS-The 15 interministerial meeting of the International Energy Forum (IEF) will be held on 26-28 September 2016 in Algiers, IEF announced Thursday.
This biannual ministerial meeting will bring together ministers, senior executives and experts representing 72 member countries in the Forum, leaders of international organizations and managers of energy companies, IEF stated on its website.
Launched in 1991 by energy producing and consuming countries, the IEF is a meeting for unofficial dialogue on general issues of common interest in terms of energy. It has become a biannual ministerial meeting named “International energy form”, the same source recalled.
This meetings aims to strengthen collaboration between producers and consumers, refigure regular consultation between parties and facilitate dialogue in case of energy crisis.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine