APS : Monday, 21 November 2016
ALGIERS- The 1st International Transport and Logistics Exhibition (Logistical) kicked off Monday at the Exhibition Centre, in Algiers, with the participation of more than 50 national and foreign exhibitors.
This economic event, devoted to the logistic chain, cargo and freight transportation, brings together different participants and national and foreign companies.
Minister of Transport and Public Works Boudjemaa Talai, who opened this four-day exhibition, emphasized the importance of transport and logistics in the economic development.
He underlined that the public authorities are focusing currently on the implementation of a national plan of transport and logistics, underlining that Algeria possesses an important transport network and infrastructures (ports, roads, railways, airports ….).
The current objective, according to him, is to reach a better organization of this sector, including freight transport.
While broaching free zones, Talai said that a free zone will “probably” be created in Tamanrasset while other similar economic spaces will be established in the future port of Cherchell.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy