APS : Wednesday, 07 September 2016
ALGIERS- Secretary General of the International Energy Forum Xiansheng Sun said Wednesday, in Algiers, that the 15th edition of the forum, to be held by the end of September in Algiers, will be an opportunity to strengthen dialogue between producers and consumers in a context marked by a drastic drop in oil prices.
IEF15, which will take place from 26 to 28 September in Algiers, “will be a new opportunity to strengthen dialogue between producers and consumers and will allow greater openness in the market,” Sun told the press after being received by Minister of Energy Nourddine Boutarfa.
IEF’s Secretary General, who is on a three-day visit to Algeria as part of the preparation for the 15th meeting of the forum, said that Algiers’ edition “will be successful.”
In this regard, he welcomed the Algerian government’s commitment for the success of this international meeting, underlining that it is “very important,” as it will be marked by the participation of several ministers and large international organizations and operators of the market.
On the sidelines of Algiers’ meeting, an informal meeting of the member countries of OPEC will be held to discuss particularly the freeze in oil production to increase oil prices.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune