APS : Sunday, 17 April 2016
ABU DHABI (UAE)- A direct air link between the capitals of Algeria and the United Arab Emirates, Algiers and Abu Dhabi, will be opened shortly, Algeria’s Ambassador to the UAE, Salah Attiya, said Sunday in Abu Dhabi.
Speaking at the first Algerian-Emirati economic forum, the Algerian diplomat said the new air service will contribute to boosting commercial and economic exchanges between the two countries.
There are currently many regular flights between Algiers and Dubai, Emirates’ major city, through the airlines of the two countries and others from third countries.
Algiers-Abu Dhabi air service will be provided by Algerian Air Algerie and Emirates’ Etihad Airlines, Attiya told APS.
Discussions between the two airlines have reached an advanced stage, he added.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya