APS : WEDNESDAY 08 NOVEMBER 2017
ALGER, 8 nov 2017 (APS) – Le projet d’Appui à la consolidation du Système d’Information du secteur des transports (SIST) en Algérie, dans le cadre de la coopération avec l’Union européenne,
a été clôturé mercredi à Alger, a indiqué le ministère des Travaux Publics et des Transports dans un communiqué.
Algeria-EU : Transport sector support project
ALGIERS- The project to support the strengthening of transport sector information system in Algeria, as part of the cooperation with the European Union, was closed Wednesday in Algiers, said the Ministry of Public Works and Transport in a communiqué.
This project is part of the implementation of the bilateral cooperation programme between Algeria and the European Union (EU), entitled “Supporting reforms of transport sector in Algeria- TRANSPORT II.”
Budgeted at €1.34 million, the project is a decision support tool which allows, in addition to the collection, consolidation, modelling and restoration of sectoral information, to have a detailed view on the situation of transport at the national level.
The project is in line with the new strategy of the Ministry of Public Works and Transport which aims at developing the institutional and regulatory reforms as well as improving the quality of services for the users of transportation.
Following a collaboration of 25 months between the Ministry of Public Works and Transport and the experts of the Programme TRANSPORT II, the ministry now has an Integrated Management Software Package which is a web solution on intranet, organized in a collaborative portal.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization