APS : Thursday, 31 January 2019
PARIS- Algeria and its economic potentialities are highlighted in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, the first industrial region in France and one of the most dynamic in the European Union’s economic zone,
as part of “Algeria’s day in Auvergne- Rhône-Alpes,” kicked off Thursday in Lyon.
Organized by the Consulate General of Algeria in Lyon, in partnership with Business France, this two-day event will allow shedding light on the efforts made by Algeria in terms of development and progress achieved by the Algerian economy which has turned towards diversification.
It is recognized that Algeria is the gateway to the African continent thanks to its economic potential.
More than 250 companies, hoping to grow in the export and win-win partnership, participated in this event which also seeks to facilitate the relations between the Algerian companies and those of the Region Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, according to the general consulate which pointed out that a particular emphasis will be placed on the sectors considered as “strategic” in Algeria.
Several economic sectors will be at the heart of the interests of the two countries’ operators and investors during this event, like agriculture, agri-food industry, car maintenance, digital technology, plastics technology, renewable energies, mountain tourism and balneology.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune