APS : Thursday, 08 March 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria’s economic and cultural week in the United States of America will be organized from 4 to 7 September 2018 in Washington, said Wednesday, in Algiers,
President of Algeria-US Business Council (USABC) Ismael Chikhoune.
An information day was organized Wednesday, in Algiers, to encourage the Algerian economic operators to participate in this event by the National Agency for the Promotion of Foreign Trade (ALGEX) and USABC in collaboration with Algeria’s embassy in Washington.
This day aims at making export opportunities towards the American market known to the Algerian exporters and encouraging the commercial and industrial partnership between Algeria and USA, said ALGEX’ Director general Chafik Chiti.
It is part, according to him, of the process aimed at laying foundations of a real cooperation between the two countries, in order to make a sense to the efforts of the two governments and a larger visibility to the Algerian and American economic operators.
This day also allowed shedding light on trade opportunities and industrial partnerships between the two countries.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation