APS : Monday, 05 December 2016
AMMAN- Deputy Vice-Chancellor of the University of Algiers I Aziz Sellami on Sunday underlined the “efficiency” of Algeria’s contribution to the development of higher education in the Arab world.
“The contribution of Algerian universities within the Association of Arab Universities (AARU) over the past years has been efficient in the development of higher education in the Arab world,” Sellami told APS, on the sidelines of the extraordinary session of the AARU.
This contribution consists in the proposal made regarding the problems related to the Arab higher education system as well the presentation of effective programmes that take into consideration the scientific progress in the world, he explained.
As regards the efforts to boost the sector of higher education in Algeria, Sellami underlined the policy of the ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research to open up the Algerian university to its Arab and international environment.
This policy would give new impetus to the sector and improve the level of students in different specialties.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea