APS : Monday, 05 December 2016
AMMAN- Deputy Vice-Chancellor of the University of Algiers I Aziz Sellami on Sunday underlined the “efficiency” of Algeria’s contribution to the development of higher education in the Arab world.
“The contribution of Algerian universities within the Association of Arab Universities (AARU) over the past years has been efficient in the development of higher education in the Arab world,” Sellami told APS, on the sidelines of the extraordinary session of the AARU.
This contribution consists in the proposal made regarding the problems related to the Arab higher education system as well the presentation of effective programmes that take into consideration the scientific progress in the world, he explained.
As regards the efforts to boost the sector of higher education in Algeria, Sellami underlined the policy of the ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research to open up the Algerian university to its Arab and international environment.
This policy would give new impetus to the sector and improve the level of students in different specialties.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo