APS : Wednesday, 16 March 2016
BERLIN (Germany)- The Algerian stand at the ITB berlin, the world’s leading travel trade show,
has drawn a large number of visitors, including professionals.
Following the days devoted to professionals, an opportunity for Algerian public and private operators to get in touch with their counterparts from various parts of the world, the Algerian stand attracted a large number of visitors.
Algeria was represented at ITB Berlin, held from 9 to 13 March, by the National Office of Tourism (ONT) which managed to promote destination Algeria by shedding light on the country’s beautiful landscapes and magical tourist places, in addition to musical troop “El-Ghernatia” of Kolea.
Young girls and boys performing with the troupe, dressed in traditional costumes, used musical instruments creating a party and joyful atmosphere at the ITB Berlin.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار