APS : Tuesday, 23 October 2018
VILLEPINTE (Paris-France) – Algerian foodstuffs are exhibited at the international Food Exhibition of Paris (SIAL), the largest international market for
the professionals of catering and processed foodstuffs seeking inspiration and export markets.
Even if the Algerian presence in this exhibition remains timid, the products exhibited by the side of other world-renowned ones were of a high quality and competitive prices.
Through its products, including Dates, pasta, chocolate, olive and cooking oil as well as cannery, Algeria is making its way to exportation, according to the discussions of APS with about thirty private companies present in this fair, including SAFEX’ representative.
Algeria’s ambassador to France Abdelkader Mesdoua, who attended on Tuesday the exhibition, encouraged the economic operators to penetrate the French market.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony