APS : Wednesday, 01 February 2017
ALGIERS- The Algerian-Portuguese Economic Cooperation Commission will meet on 2 and 3 March in Lisbon (Portugal), said Wednesday, the ministry of Industry and Mining in a communiqué.
In this regard, the minister of Industry and Mining Abdessalem Bouchouareb held discussions with the new ambassador of Portugal, Carlos Oliveira and reviewed the preparations for the meeting of the Algerian-Portuguese Joint Economic Cooperation Working Group, said the source.
The two parties agreed to identify the common areas of interest to give a practical content to the Lisbon meeting to boost the level of bilateral cooperation, added the communiqué.
A meeting between economic operators of both countries is scheduled on the sidelines of the Commission’s meeting.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart