APS : Wednesday, 01 February 2017
ALGIERS- The Algerian-Portuguese Economic Cooperation Commission will meet on 2 and 3 March in Lisbon (Portugal), said Wednesday, the ministry of Industry and Mining in a communiqué.
In this regard, the minister of Industry and Mining Abdessalem Bouchouareb held discussions with the new ambassador of Portugal, Carlos Oliveira and reviewed the preparations for the meeting of the Algerian-Portuguese Joint Economic Cooperation Working Group, said the source.
The two parties agreed to identify the common areas of interest to give a practical content to the Lisbon meeting to boost the level of bilateral cooperation, added the communiqué.
A meeting between economic operators of both countries is scheduled on the sidelines of the Commission’s meeting.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister