APS : Thursday, 26 May 2016
ALGIERS- Ministry of Energy and German Ministry of Economy and Energy have organized Wednesday in Algiers a meeting on the renewable energies and energy efficiency,
said Thursday a communiqué of Energy Ministry.
Co-chaired by the General Director of Ministry Energy and the General Manager for Energy Policy at German Ministry, this meeting brought together both countries’ players activating in the sector of the renewable energies and energy efficiency.
The meeting intended to reinforce energy collaboration between the two counties and promote investments in the fields of renewable energies and energy efficiency, said the same source.
The meeting, held as a workshop, allowed “fruitful exchanges” about the new opportunities for the implementation of the National Programme of the Development of renewable Energies and energy Efficiency, said the communiqué.
During these exchanges, Algeria has presented this programme as well as the investment opportunities in the renewables.
The German party, as for it, outlined its energy transition policy as well as its national plan action on the energy efficiency.
Besides those exchanges, direct meetings were held have been held between the two countries’ operators, in a bid to examine joint projects.
The operators had debates on the diversification of the energy mix, the development of the renewables and the improvement of the energy efficiency, as well as the search of potential partners.
The Algerian-German energy partnership has been initiated in March 2015, following the signing of Algerian declaration of intention on energy partnership.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée