APS : Sunday, 25 September 2016
ALGIERS- The works of the Algerian-German Economic Forum will get underway on Monday in Berlin, Germany, with the participation of 250 economic operators from the two countries, said Sunday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement.
The two-day Forum, which will be held under the theme “Partnership for sustainable growth,” will focus mainly on “investment opportunities, logistics, agriculture and agribusiness,” said the statement.
It is the third meeting of this kind held by the Algerian Embassy in Berlin in collaboration with the Euro-Mediterranean-Arab Association (EMA) for Economic Cooperation, based in Hamburg.
The Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CACI) and the Chamber of Commerce of Berlin (IHK) are also participating in the organization of the business meeting, which will bring together public and private economic operators of the two countries.
The Forum will be an opportunity for the operators to establish contacts and identify partnership opportunities, as part of B to B meetings, added the statement.
German MPs will be invited to meetings, which will be held at the headquarters of the Federal Parliament (Bundestag).
In addition to visits to industrial sites in the region of Brandenburg are also part of the programme of the event.
The first Forum was held in Hamburg in September 2014 with the participation of sixty Algerian companies, while about twenty German companies took part in the second edition, hosted by Setif, Algeria.
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation