APS : Monday, 21 November 2016
AMMAN-The 5th Algerian Film Days scheduled for Monday in Amman will be a “unique” opportunity to allow the Jordanian citizens discover Algerian cinema, Director of Information and Culture at the Jordan’s “Royal Film Commission” (RFC) stressed Monday.
In a statement to APS, Doumani said that this edition is “an opportunity for the Jordanian party to screen Algerian movies and promote them.”
Besides, Doumani said that the RFC “was happy to hold this Algerian cultural event that will allow cinema enthusiasts admire movies that reflect the values and diversity of the Algerian cinema.”
Exchanges in the cinema field between Algeria and Jordan “are very important as they contribute to bringing closer the two peoples,” she stressed.
In response to a question on the nature of the screened movies, the same official said that “these movies have been selected following consultations with the Algerian Agency for Cultural Outreach, with which we inked a MoU.”
Three movies will be screened during these days, namely “Maintenant, ils peuvent venir” (Now, they can come) directed by Salem Ibrahimi, Mehdi Labidi’s “Point de fuite” (Vanishing point) and “H”na Barra” (We, outside) directed by Bahia Benchikh Lefgoune.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée