APS : Monday, 21 November 2016
AMMAN-The 5th Algerian Film Days scheduled for Monday in Amman will be a “unique” opportunity to allow the Jordanian citizens discover Algerian cinema, Director of Information and Culture at the Jordan’s “Royal Film Commission” (RFC) stressed Monday.
In a statement to APS, Doumani said that this edition is “an opportunity for the Jordanian party to screen Algerian movies and promote them.”
Besides, Doumani said that the RFC “was happy to hold this Algerian cultural event that will allow cinema enthusiasts admire movies that reflect the values and diversity of the Algerian cinema.”
Exchanges in the cinema field between Algeria and Jordan “are very important as they contribute to bringing closer the two peoples,” she stressed.
In response to a question on the nature of the screened movies, the same official said that “these movies have been selected following consultations with the Algerian Agency for Cultural Outreach, with which we inked a MoU.”
Three movies will be screened during these days, namely “Maintenant, ils peuvent venir” (Now, they can come) directed by Salem Ibrahimi, Mehdi Labidi’s “Point de fuite” (Vanishing point) and “H”na Barra” (We, outside) directed by Bahia Benchikh Lefgoune.
- Възпоменателно честване на Националния ден на миграцията
- (English) Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- (English) Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- (English) Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation
- (English) Prime Minister received by president of Ghana