APS : THURSDAY 07 FEBRUARY 2019
BERLIN- Several Algerian companies specialized in exporting farm products are about to conclude new agreements with European operators of large-scale retailing for regular supply, these operators told APS.
Met at Berlin’s “Fruits Logistica 2019,” held from 6 to 8 February, the operators underlined that nearly all negotiations have reached an “advanced level.”
The Algerian companies for production and distribution of farm products were able to access, in the past few years, several international markets, but occasionally and with small quantities.
Backed by the new policy encouraging non-hydrocarbon exports, these companies seek to market their products in more important quantities.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization