APS : THURSDAY 07 FEBRUARY 2019
BERLIN- Several Algerian companies specialized in exporting farm products are about to conclude new agreements with European operators of large-scale retailing for regular supply, these operators told APS.
Met at Berlin’s “Fruits Logistica 2019,” held from 6 to 8 February, the operators underlined that nearly all negotiations have reached an “advanced level.”
The Algerian companies for production and distribution of farm products were able to access, in the past few years, several international markets, but occasionally and with small quantities.
Backed by the new policy encouraging non-hydrocarbon exports, these companies seek to market their products in more important quantities.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo