APS : Saturday, 05 May 2018
ALGIERS- Director-General of the Arab Labour Organization (ALO), Fayez Al-Mutairi, said Saturday in Algiers, that the Algerian experience in labour and employment was experiencing “remarkable and continuous development”
and would be “shared with Arab countries” so they draw benefit in the future.
Algeria labour experience is “continuously” developing, particularly in the sections on “youth employment mechanisms and the fight against unemployment”, “the social dialogue measures as part of tripartite,” and “the mechanisms initiated for law enforcement,” al-Mutairi told the press following his meeting with Minister of Labour, Employment and Social Security, Mourad Zemali
“The Algerian experience will be shared with the Arab countries, so they can take advantage of it,” he announced.
The ALO has scheduled several activities for promoting the social dialogue and job creation measures for the benefit of Arab workers.
The meeting has been an opportunity to exchange views on developments in the labour market and to stress the importance of strengthening Arab joint action in the field of unemployment reduction, said Zemali.
ALO Director-General is on visit to Algeria, to attend the opening of the training workshop on the “Arab Network of Labour Market Data,” which will be held in Algiers from Sunday.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya