APS : Monday, 17 September 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Affairs Minister Abdelkader Messahel on Monday in Algiers said that Algeria is “attached” to make the common action with the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
more efficient and heighten it to the level of quality of the relations between the two parties.
Speaking at the opening of 14th meeting of the Algerian-Emirati Joint Commission, he co-chaired with UAE minister for the Economy, Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansoori, Messahel said that the two countries’ leaders are “willing” to “reinforce the bilateral relations and raise them to the highest levels.”
The Commission meeting is meant to be an “appropriate opportunity to make an overall and thorough assessment of the cooperation process and review the recommendations of the last meeting, held in 2016,” said the foreign minister.
Moreover, the two parties will examine the reasons why some of those recommendations have not been applied and will consider the opening up of new cooperation prospects, said Messahel while expressing the “quality” of the relations between Algeria and the United Arab Emirates, which they aspire to “diversify and expand to various fields.”
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune