APS : MONDAY 12 FEBRUARY 2018
ALGIERS- The financial computing agency of Finance Ministry and the Chinese company for digital solutions Huawei signed Monday, in Algiers, an agreement to build a new data centre for the Algerian Customs,
in the presence of the Customs’ Director General Noureddine Allag, said the general directorate of the Algerian Customs in a communiqué.
This data centre is part of the implementation of the Customs’ new data system, decided after the diagnosis of the current system of information and Customs clearance automated management (SIGAD), set up in 1995.
It will constitute the container that will receive the Customs’ automated management software, said the source.
The data centre will be strengthened in terms of transporting data and connectivity by upgrading the network of the national operators.
Six months have been set as deadline for the completion of this project.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied