APS : Monday, 10 December 2018
CAIRO (Egypt)- The first Intra-African Trade Fair (IATF 2018) is to be held December 11-17, in Cairo, with the participation of 38 Algerian companies led by Minister of Trade Said Djellab.
Algerian companies taking part in the African economic event, organized by the African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) in collaboration with the African Union (AU).
The Algerian participants are mainly specialized in agro-business and agricultural produce, household appliances, the mechanical industry and textiles.
The fair is aimed to boost intra-African trade and to contribute to putting African Free Trade Zone (AFTZ) into operation.
The AFTZ agreement was signed in March 2018 by 44 heads of African state and government at the African Union extraordinary summit in Kigali, Rwanda.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune