APS : Monday, 10 December 2018
CAIRO (Egypt)- The first Intra-African Trade Fair (IATF 2018) is to be held December 11-17, in Cairo, with the participation of 38 Algerian companies led by Minister of Trade Said Djellab.
Algerian companies taking part in the African economic event, organized by the African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) in collaboration with the African Union (AU).
The Algerian participants are mainly specialized in agro-business and agricultural produce, household appliances, the mechanical industry and textiles.
The fair is aimed to boost intra-African trade and to contribute to putting African Free Trade Zone (AFTZ) into operation.
The AFTZ agreement was signed in March 2018 by 44 heads of African state and government at the African Union extraordinary summit in Kigali, Rwanda.
- Celebration of Africa Day “Saturday, May 21, 2022″
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères