APS : Saturday, 18 March 2017
ALGIERS- The 13th meeting of the Working Party on Algeria’s accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) is due to be held in the first half of 2017, said the WTO in its latest accessions newsletter published on its website.
Algeria, which started its WTO membership process in June 1987, has held 12 rounds of multilateral negotiations so far and answered more than 1.900 questions about its economic system.
Algeria held over 120 bilateral meetings with twenty countries, and signed six bilateral agreements with Cuba, Brazil, Uruguay, Switzerland, Venezuela and Argentina.
During the last round of multilateral negotiations, in Geneva in March 2014, WTO members hailed Algeria’s “substantial” progress.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart