APS : Sunday, 23 April 2017
ALGIERS- Ways to strengthen trade relations between Algeria and US were the main focus of a meeting between Minister of Housing, Urban Planning and the City Abdelmadjid Tebboune and Assistant United States Trade
Representative for Europe and the Middle East Daniel Mullaney, said Sunday a communiqué of the Ministry.
During this meeting, Tebboune said that the latest measures relating to the organization of imports didn’t have any impact on the level of trade relations between the two countries, adding that these measures, notably those relating to import licence, aimed at organizing foreign trade, streamlining import bill and protecting the national product and the rights of consumers, added the source.
The Ministry reiterated Algeria’s commitment to implementing the strategic agreements concluded with the US and its European partners.
Tebboune welcomed Algeria-US joint action concerning the creation of mutually beneficial investment projects in the production of goods that are currently imported.”
For his part, Mullaney welcomed the measures recently taken by the Ministry of Trade, especially as these measures “don’t have impact on the two countries’ common interests.”
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy