APS : Saturday, 12 January 2019
ALGER- A cooperation agreement on the environment and renewable energies will be signed by Algeria and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as part of the Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW) started Saturday,
said Saturday the Environment and Renewable Energies ministry in a statement.
On the sidelines of the Sustainability Week (ADSW) held in Abu Dhabi from January 12 to 19, Minister of Environment and Renewable Energies, Fatima Zohra Zerouati, and Emirati Minister of Climate Change Thani Bin Ahmad Al Zeyoudi will sign on 13 – 14 January a bilateral cooperation agreement on the environment and renewable energy, said the same source.
The agreement will cover several areas, such as exchanges of experience in the field of environment protection and pollution by insecticides and industries, the fight against desertification
It will also provide for sharing experiences in the field of renewable energies and the protection of the marine environment against pollution.
The ADSW which is placed under the theme of accelerate sustainable development will honor the winners of the 2019 Zayed Future Energy Award.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied