APS : Saturday, 02 March 2019
ALGIERS- Algeria and Turkey expressed Saturday, in Algiers, their common desire to intensify industrial cooperation, mainly through the partnership agreement signed between Algerian group COSIDER and a Turkish company on the building of a plant for the manufacturing of ductile iron pipes in the industrial area of Sidi Khettan, Relizane.
Chairing the signing ceremony, Minister of Water Resources Hocine Necib said the “highest political authorities in the two countries have expressed a common will to enhance bilateral cooperation, diversify it and increase trade.”
“The project (Relizane’s future plant) comes in line with this approach.”
Necib invited Turkish businessmen to work together with their Algerian partners to boost friendship and cooperation relations between the two countries, take part in the national renewal and invest in mutually beneficial business.
Turkish investors will find in Algeria competitive advantages, political stability macroeconomic benefits, abundant energy, in addition to the vitality of the internal market with 40 million consumers, modern infrastructures and opportunities to enter new markets together, especially in Africa, the minister said.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation