APS : Monday, 24 October 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Agriculture, Rural Development and Fishing Abdeslam Chelghoum and his Tunisian counterpart Samir Tayeb affirmed Monday, in Algiers, the commitment of Algeria and Tunisia to removing the obstacles hindering the commercial and technical exchanges in the field of agriculture.
Chelghoum said, following his meeting with the Tunisian minister, that the talks focused on “issues relating to the agricultural sector and fishing in the two countries” and we agreed to continue the work which started in Tunis between the experts to remove all the obstacles hindering the exchanges of agricultural products between the two countries.”
“At present, these issues are about to be resolved. We also broached all that is relating to exchanges in the scientific and technical fields between the Algerian and Tunisian agricultural companies,” he added.
Chelghoum underlined that the two sides “are determined” to strengthen the partnership between the specialists of the sectors of agriculture and fishing in the two countries.
For his part, the Tunisian minister underlined the “willingness of two countries to work for the settlement of all the issues in the agricultural field” citing as example milk, potatoes and dates. All these issues will be resolved in the future,” he added.
Tayeb said that the bilateral exchanges in agriculture “are not equal to the fraternal long-standing relations between the two countries” and that the agricultural cooperation and coordination is “very slow,” underlining the need to activate the agreements concluded by the two countries.
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie