APS : WEDNESDAY 04 OCTOBER 2017
ALGIERS-The Council of Ministers on Wednesday approved a presidential decree authorizing Algeria to participate in the replenishment of the International Development Association (IDA),
said a communiqué released after a Council of Ministers chaired by President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
Algeria’s contribution amounts to DZD 25 million payable over 11 years, said the source.
IDA is part of the World Bank Group. Its role consists in supporting developing and poorest countries.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied