APS : WEDNESDAY 04 OCTOBER 2017
ALGIERS-The Council of Ministers on Wednesday approved a presidential decree authorizing Algeria to participate in the replenishment of the International Development Association (IDA),
said a communiqué released after a Council of Ministers chaired by President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
Algeria’s contribution amounts to DZD 25 million payable over 11 years, said the source.
IDA is part of the World Bank Group. Its role consists in supporting developing and poorest countries.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony