APS : WEDNESDAY 04 OCTOBER 2017
ALGIERS-The Council of Ministers on Wednesday approved a presidential decree authorizing Algeria to participate in the replenishment of the International Development Association (IDA),
said a communiqué released after a Council of Ministers chaired by President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
Algeria’s contribution amounts to DZD 25 million payable over 11 years, said the source.
IDA is part of the World Bank Group. Its role consists in supporting developing and poorest countries.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine