APS : Wednesday, 31 January 2018
ALGIERS- The Algerian companies will take part, for the seventh consecutive time, at the annual Food and Hospitality Show (Gulfood 2018) which will be held in Dubai from 18 to 22 February 2018,
said Wednesday the Algerian Company of Fairs and Exports (SAFEX) in a communiqué.
Over a surface area of 546 m2, a total of 46 Algerian companies coming under the sectors of food, food processing industry, fruits and vegetables, honey as well as packaging will participate in this 23rd edition of this international fair, said the source.
Gulfood 2018 will host more than 5,000 exhibitors from 185 countries under eight sectors of activity, namely dairy products, beverages, fats and oil, legumes, grains and cereals, meat and poultry, health and well-being, the flavours of the world and the big brands, added the source.
Gulfood is “the flagship event and space of annual meeting of professionals of food and hospitality industry.”
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum